Breckwell Big E
Breckwell Big E
The Breckwell SP1000 Big E is the most durable and dependable stove in the lineup. This straightforward unit provides consistent high performance and is an excellent investment, offering superior features and benefits compared to other stoves in the same price range. It's simple to operate and maintain, making it an ideal choice for budget-conscious consumers.
- Up to 47,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2200 sq. ft. 5 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 120 hours on each load with the huge 120 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- 32.6H x 25.75W x 23.88L
- Canada & US Mobile Home Approved
- Quiet 120 CFM blower is standard
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Large and easily accessible ash drawer (available on select models).
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to three days burn time
|Breckwell Big E Pellet Stove - SP1000|
|Included Items||Pellet Stove and Blower|
|Heating BTU||Up to 47,000 BTU's|
|Approximate Heating Area||400 sq. ft. to up to 2200 sq. ft.|
|Flue Outlet||Vent Size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.|
|Square Footage||400 sq. ft. Up to 2,200 sq. ft.|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Hopper Capacity||120 lbs|
|Type||Freestanding, Mobile Home Approved|
|Certification||ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved|
|Size Range||Up To 29" Wide|
|Additional Info||Approved for Mobile Homes, USA & Canada|
|Warranty||Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components|
|Safety Information||California disclaimer: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|