The SP23 Sonora pellet stove combines effortless sophistication with practicality. It boasts a range of impressive features that are sure to satisfy even the most discerning buyer. Despite its compact size, the Sonora is capable of delivering an all-encompassing warmth that can be customized to fit any room in your home. Plus, you can personalize the stove to match your unique sense of style.
- Up to 42,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft. 5 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 55 hours on each load with the 55 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- 29.25H x 22.5W x 27L
- Canada & US Mobile Home Approved
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for cleaning.
- Large, discreet, easily accessible ash pan.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Environmentally friendly: meeting or exceeding all federal and state emissions standards.
- Up to 55 hours burn time
|Breckwell Sonora SP23 Freestanding Pellet Stove - SP23|
|Included Items||Stove, Glass Door, Legs|
|Additional Information||Digital Controls|
|Heating BTU||Up to 42,000 BTUs|
|Approximate Heating Area||2,000 sq. ft|
|Flue Outlet||Vent Size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.|
|Square Footage||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Capacity||Up to 55 lb. hopper capacity|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Hopper Capacity||60 lbs|
|Type||Freestanding, Mobile Home Approved|
|Certification||ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved|
|Size Range||Up To 29" Wide|
|Depth||27 inches w/ ash lip|
|Additional Info||Mobile Home, Canada & USA Approved|
|Safety Information||California disclaimer: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|