The SP4000 Maverick pellet stove is a user-friendly and efficient heating solution that is environmentally conscious and customizable with features like ceramic brick panels and lifelike flames. Its simple design, sturdy build, automatic ignition, and quiet operation make it a popular choice for customers.
- Up to 40,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft. 4 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 50 hours on each load with the 40 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- 29.5H x 25.5W x 24.25L
- Canada & US Mobile Home Approved
- Classic Cast Iron Construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- Radiant and forced air heat.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter enures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Easily accessible ash pan.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to 50 hour burn time
|Breckwell Classic Cast Pellet Stove In Matte Black - SPC4000|
|Weight (in lbs)||330.000000|
|Included Items||Pellet Stove|
|Additional Information||Digital Controls|
|Heating BTU||42,000 BTUs|
|Approximate Heating Area||from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft.|
|Flue Outlet||Vent Size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.|
|Square Footage||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Electrical||120V (Optional Blower)|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Hopper Capacity||40 lbs|
|Certification||ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved|
|Size Range||30" - 39" Wide|
|Dimensions||29.5 in H × 25.5 in W × 24.25 in D|
|Warranty||Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components|
|Safety Information||California disclaimer: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|